HEY GANG. Here are some pretty things that I totally wanna be wearing now the sun’s decided to put his hat on and come out to play a little bit (then tease us by hiding behind the world’s biggest raincloud).
And here are the things I’d like to do in them:
- I want to walk down cherry-blossom-laden streets past pretty pastel houses feeling SUPER FABULOUS in these sunglasses.
- I want to swirl round in the sunshine like a sassy princess in this skirt.
- I want to sit outside a cafe sipping on a fruity drink and get a weird tan from the cold shoulders on this top.
- I want to run about in the park (well, sit down and eat a picnic, honestly) in this playsuit.
- I want to wear these Vans with dresses and bare legs and channel my inner Lily Allen by singing that song about London in the sun.
- I want to put only useful things like sun cream, a small bottle of gin and the aforementioned sunglasses in this bag.
Blue is probably one of my favourite shades to go with my (now kinda dark) red hair, although I don’t actually own many blue things at all. Silly Milly. I love pretty patterns and fun shapes for the sunnier months, which is why Vivien of Holloway is totally making it onto my radar recently. Cute, vintage inspired 50s style designs at prices I can actually afford? Uh, yes plz.
What styles and colours are your springtime dreams made of?
Sunglasses, Topshop, £22 // Blue Orchid Circle Skirt, Vivien of Holloway, £49 // Pale Blue Cold Shoulder Swing Top, New Look, £7.99 // Playsuit, New Look, £19.99 // Blue Vans, Topshop, £44.99 // Cross-body Bag, John Lewis, £29
*post contains sponsored link